I hope you all had a fabulous Independence Day!
It’s never too early to start pinning ideas for next years festivities,
so here are a few of my faves from around the blogisphere…
Sparkler cupcake toppers / You Are My Fave
4th of July face paint / Modern Parents Messy Kids
USA cake DIY / Oh Happy Day
Now it’s your turn.
Link up your faves, loves, stories, links, posts, blogs, whatevers… we want to see what you fell in love with this week.
Rules of the Road
1. Please be kind, follow blogging etiquette and follow along with all three hosts via
GFC, Blog Lovin’, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram… your call!
We just don’t want you to miss any of the goodness!!
2. Please link to a specific post, not your main URL.
3. Lets make it a party! Click around and visit 2-3 other blogs!
Be sure to let them know you stopped by.
Let’s make some new friends!
Because, really… who doesn’t love a new blog friend, right?!
4. Grab a button and link back to the party so we can spread the love around!!
(Text links are great as well!)
5. Please keep linked posts related to your finds for the week.
6. Give us a shout out via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest…
The larger the party the more fun for everyone!!!