Pumpkin bread is an absolute fave of ours in these fabulous cooler weather months. It’s just so darn hard to find a good Pumpkin bread recipe that doesn’t call for a pound of sugar. So imagine my delight when I found this super tasty and much healthier version. I wonder how this would taste with a scoop of vanilla shakeology added to it?
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
- Nonstick cooking spray
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Calories: 156
- Total Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 62 mg
- Sodium: 104 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine eggs and oil in a large bowl; mix well. Add maple syrup and pumpkin; mix well.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended.
- Place batter in small loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Hate eating veggies? Have you tried Shakeology yet? Click here to nab your six day sample pack and give it a taste test of your own.
Want to give PiYo a try? Click here to buy your challenge pack now and join us for the next Beautiful You accountability group starting soon!
Not ready to commit to just ONE program yet? Try out Beach Body Streaming and stream a variety of different programs from your computer or mobile device. The first 30 days are free, so what have you got to loose? And at only $2.99 per week after your first 30 days it’s a steal of a deal.
Love Shakeology and want a little something extra? Try out one of the NEW boost.