Today the Q dude made his heart stamped valentines. We made three in all, one for Grandma & Grandpa, one for Nana & Papa and one for Daddy-o. We ran out of steam at the end and didn’t get to string the ribbon through the top of these, but you can imagine how cute that will look.
Toilet Paper Roll
Scissors – for the ribbon
Construction or Printer paper
How To //
1. Start with the toilet paper roll
2. Fold it in half and crease it
3. Open the roll back up and push the center of one side down until it touches the other side
4. Tape the now heart shaped roll so it keeps its shape
5. Make sure you have the shape you want, otherwise re-adjust and re-tape.
6. Lay out your computer/construction paper
7. Pour a thin layer of paint into a bowl
8. Show your little one how to dip the paint
9. And stamp it
10. Set them loose &
Let ‘em go!
We’ll be using a hole punch at the tops of these to add some glitter ribbon.
I’m planning on helping Quinn write his name on these for that little extra touch of love.
– – –
This Post was featured on
A Little Artsy